Fairfax Dressage Girth
Fairfax Dressage Girth Standard
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure testing.
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow.
- Handmade in Walsall, England.
- Constructed from the finest English leather.
Available in Black or Brown
Sizes: 22, 24, 26, 28, 30.
Girth use & care:
1. Get the benefit - The benefits of the Performance Girth are cumulative. So use it all the time for training and competition.
2. Storage - When not in use, detach the girth and lay it on top of the saddle to maintain its natural curvature.
3. Cleaning - Use warm water to sponge away sweat and dirt after each use. A mild detergent can be added to the water.
Dry as thoroughly as possible using a clean towel.
4. Important - Avoid all glycerine and oil based cleaners and feeders. Wait until the leather is thoroughly dry before applying any treatment. Allow leather to dry naturally.
Never use wet tack.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!