- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
Available in Black or Brown.
Sizes: 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
Girth use & care:
1. Get the benefit - The benefits of the Performance Girth are cumulative. So use it all the time for training and competition.
2. Storage - When not in use, detach the girth and lay it on top of the saddle to maintain its natural curvature.
3. Cleaning - Use warm water to sponge away sweat and dirt after each use. A mild detergent can be added to the water.
Dry as thoroughly as possible using a clean towel.
When dry, apply Rapide Leathergel to all surfaces and rub in with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Important - Avoid all glycerine and oil based cleaners and feeders. Wait until the leather is thoroughly dry before applying any treatment. Allow leather to dry naturally.
Never use wet tack.